Old 01-24-18, 06:39 AM
NJgreyhead

Bikes: Frequently

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked 252 Times in 131 Posts
Decent, non-original Schwinn Prelude, but geez...

VERY IMPORTANT! YOU MUST SPECIFY A DAY AND TIME TO SEE THE BIKE IN YOUR RESPONSE, IF YOU DO NOT I WILL NOT REPLY. DON'T WORRY I AM VERY FLEXIBLE ON HOURS, WEEKEND OR WEEKDAY, DAY OR EVENING DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS.
Before riding any bike you acquire you should go over it carefully to make sure it is safe to ride, if you cannot do this yourself by all means take it to a shop and let them go over it.
I will only respond to emails that suggest a specific day and time you would like to see the bike, most afternoons are good and early evening during daylight. If this is not in your response I will not reply. If that time is not good and I will suggest an alternative time that works for both of us. I apologize for any inconvenience but must insist on this as there are too many efforts to send spam..
Please respond by email and I will respond in kind and if you wish you can also leave a phone number. If the bike is still listed it is still available, I will delete the posting as soon as the bike is sold so the best reply is to let me know when you would like to see the bike and I will match your availability with my own. I am generally available most afternoons, any day till dusk. Please no low balls or scammers, I will not respond. Questions? Please ask. Cash only, also please do not ask if it's still available as if it is still listed, it is
The bike will be sold to the first person that arrives regardless of when the call comes in, I cannot hold the bike so please schedule an appt. as soon as you can make it.
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...470405288.html