Old 01-24-18, 10:09 AM
one4smoke

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Roubaix Comp SC - 2016 Specialized Roubaix SL4 - 2015 Giant Roam 2 Disc

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Liked 338 Times in 224 Posts
Originally Posted by robbyville
Well, after 4 years of waiting, saving, lusting, hoping, and begging, plus today's sale of my other baby (heavily modified Harley), I've been given the green light to order a custom steel Speedvagen. https://www.speedvagen.com/

This has been in the works for a long time, and while I plan to fly to Portland for a proper fitting I'll be purchasing the frame only and porting most of my current parts to the new bike. Exception (other than headset and BB), will be the handlebar and stem, I'm thinking of getting the integrated Ritchey or Pro painted to match, along with DI2 integration, and carbon seatpost head. I'm not completely sure of paint yet (Overt is out), but crossed between the Horizon paint scheme (Slate/Citron), or the Holla Text Army.

Long way to go since I just placed the deposit today, but incredibly excited to build my dream bike!
Yeah, the Overt is just wacky. I kinda like the Ghost paint best, with the Horizon a close second.