Old 01-07-06, 08:40 PM
Hopper
Ride bike or bike ride?

Bikes: MongoosePro DH, Dart custom road bike, .243 Racing FR street bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hmmmmmm school community day (a saturday where every student go to school and compete in sports representing their house. The sports are like Soccer, AFL, Hockey, Bball....... Parents are also present) Anyway my mate got a new street HT, I was mucking around on it, he had a rear brake lever but no calliper. I was manualling around and went to feather the rear, but isntead I looped out and landed flat on my arse infront of about 200 people. Most of htem knew that I ride bikes too.

Another one, wasn't embarassing at the actual crash but later........ Coming down local track, hit the double at the bottom. This double has changed so many times it's not funny, but I always found that I could hit it flat out and pump it like hell. Usually that would allow me to land either on the landing (this jump is large enough for me to jump over my mates Volvo parked lengthwise under neath) or a bit flat butwith the speed it doesn't feel to harsh flat. Any way, I launch it and land harsh but upright......... then straight into a bush. Well I tore my shorts hard and my arse was hangong out for the rest of the day. Around my riding mate sI didn't care, but riding home we all stoppe at the deli to get an nice Iced Coffee, any way I forgot and think I offended a couple people with my arse