Old 02-14-18, 12:50 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Someone who Really wants to do some work, and not just speculate,, like I am about to do ...

But yeah, I have Never heard of crime on a U.S. city bus. I am sure there has been Some ... just the odds, too many people on too many buses for two many decades ... but I cannot recall a story about someone being robbed or randomly assaulted on a bus.

It is interesting to see how many people here who seem to respect what I write, would probably call the cops on my if they met me in person.

But ... hey, no , don't challenge your own prejudices, Never do that.
My sister drove a city bus for close to 20 years before retiring. And maybe your post should be a challenge to some prejudices. But like it has often been said your results may be different. I was once on a bus where a girl went 5150 after sleeping off some drug she had taken. When she woke up she pulled a big knife out of her purse and basically held the back quarter of the bus hostage because they couldn't get off even if the bus had pulled over. The driver must have notified base because the cops came on the bus at the next stop and removed her.

So yes you can ignore loud people and you can sit in the back of the bus and yes some people might look at you like you were one of the bad guys. Or someone could simply not choose to take the bus and avoid all of that advice in the first place. But things do bother some people and make the effort to learn how to ride without hassle not worth the effort. SO after a minor bit of study to see if my sister's stories held any water I submit for your consideration the following. And so far I have not experienced any problems on light rail. For your entertainment in a spirit of lightheartedness?

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...179373631.html