View Single Post
Old 02-16-18, 12:32 AM
icyclist 
Spin Meister

Bikes: Trek Émonda, 1961 Follis (French) road bike (I'm the original owner), a fixie, a mountain bike, etc.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Some of my Favorite Cycling Photos

Turn the pedals or push the shutter? Usually it's one or the other. Sometimes, though, I can't keep from mixing the two. These ten photos, which stretch back from just a few days ago to about a year, were born from that matchup. I made all of them in various locations in California.

Paceline, Solvang Century.

Wildflowers in Manhattan Beach, just a few blocks up from the ocean.

The start of the road up to Onion Valley in the High Sierra

Donut Ride, Ballona Creek bike path in Marina Del Rey, at 7 a.m.

Up to the Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook, Culver City. Six tenths of a mile, 325 feet.

Top of Fargo Street, with a solid 33% grade, in the hip Echo Park area of Los Angeles.

"The Green Wave" - vineyard in the Central Coast Mountains.

Cycling around the Palos Verdes Peninsula, in the South Bay portion of Los Angeles County, looking out at part of Catalina Island.

Climbing Indian Mountain Road, Oceanside.

In the hills of Griffith Park, with a view of Los Angeles this couple didn't seem to be that interested in on the day before Valentines Day.

Last edited by icyclist; 02-16-18 at 10:15 AM.