chad

Bikes: 2001 Kona Caldera (Sold) ,2004 Colnago Rapid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey...

Hey,

I am new here. Stumbled on this site while searching for a forum that wasn't biased towards one thing or another. This one seems to be it. Their is road talk in the road forum and mountain talk in the mountain forum. Exactly what I wanted.

I currently ride a 2001 Kona Caldera. Stuff thats not stock. My titanium railed selle italia seat, XTR front derailler, Michelline windgripper rear tire (the one that has the LEAST TREAD and is the HARDEST TO USE IN THIS SPRING WEATHER!)

Other then that its stock. Didn't ride it as much as I planned first year I owned it hurt my self camping and then didn't ride much after my arm was able to be moved (bought in july hurt begining of august felt better by sept. and then back in school + work full time)

Last year I honestly dont know what happened. I road maybe 100kms mostly on road which I dont even want to admit. I used to ride 100km a day on my mountain bike easy.

Well now I am thinking of a road bike, yet to decide if I want to justify the money (rather the interest on the credit card that will purchase mybike) but I am thinking I may ride to work more if I get one... I dunno save that for another post.

Chad

Nice to meet you folks and if anyone is from Southern Ontario let me know.