Old 01-09-06, 08:12 AM
willieb

Bikes: 2006 Trek Madone 5.2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thomspins
awesome! I had no idea their software was that cool!

do you have any problems with your h.r. spiking any (at least your hrm saying so..) mine is always freaking out and going up to 105% max and then to normal every once in a while...

What do you use for the contacts w/ your skin? water or some kind of goo?
I simply use water. Never had a problem. I have seen some spikes. One 70 mile ride I didn't notice it while riding but when I transfered the file, my speed went to like 60mph in two spots, which is when I passed the same area twice, one time going, and one time on the way back. I knew it was interference so I simply went in the file and corrected it.
Originally Posted by LAFRider
Could you post which Polar's you're using with these graphs? Id like to be able to gather the info that you're getting as i get more into cycling and training and know which model made them.

I have a S120 but it doesnt do much at all. It was a good entry level heart monitor but now i'd like to move up. Dont want to hijack the thread though and make it about the monitors and not the graphs so posting the type with the graph would be cool .
Mine is the S625X. Don't use elevation since it's flat as a flitter in south GA.