Old 01-09-06, 11:00 AM
Grasschopper
He drop me

Bikes: '03 Marin Mill Valley, '02 Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1, '12 Giant Defy Advance, '20 Giant Revolt 1, '20 Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1, some random 6KU fixie

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Garmin Edge 305 HR+Cad...anyone else as geeked as me about this thing?

Ok so I was having second thoughts about pre-ordering the Garmin Edge 305 with HR and Cad so I went to the Garmin site to see if there was any new info or to see if I coul dread some added detal that would keep me from canceling my order. Really I was unclear that the thing would do everything I thought it did as the descriptions don't really say you can navigate with it and I was looking in the Colorado Cyclist catalog which seemed to say you couldn't download your HR and Cad info post workout. Well while I was there I saw that they have posted a .pdf version of the user manual and in reading I was assured that this thing is one kick ass little unit.

So is anyone else as geeked out as I am to get their Edge 305? Supposed release date is a week away...mmm free overnight shipping.

I was reading the setup and the thing wants to know how much your bike weighs...and you can set it up for multiple bikes...and the Cad sensor is a double wireless unit similar to the Cateye (I like this because it will be useful on the trainer) for both cadance and speed.

Needless to say I am no longer thinking of canceling my order.

http://www.garmin.com/manuals/967_OwnersManual.pdf