View Single Post
Old 03-14-18, 12:00 PM
Papaformigas

Bikes: Orbita Flex 16

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Ok now I have my bike and have tested it.

The first impression is that it get a lot of attention and questions from people I don't even know. They want to know about the bike, etc.

Then riding the bike... I am 1.85m and the seat post length is not that high so I feel a bit down in the bike... The seat tube is about 40cm usable and I would need a longer one.. don't know if I can buy one longer or not.

In straight line plane road the bike is great and the gears go well but on hills and steep hills forget even with the gears I need to carry the bike walking to the top then ride again. No way one can ride the steep hill.. I just see myself riding here in fact t I don't see any bike riding.. that make me think why I got so much attention

When riding the soft hills in lower gear I get a lot tired from pedaling because obviously the wheels are small.. but it's hard to get to the top.

In all I think Orbita Flex 16 it is a good bike. Perhaps a 20" wheel version would be better for me but I like the look of the 16" inch model and I can travel with it in a small cartoon box as a standard flight pack as part of my airplane ticket.

Now I need to find a good helmet and something to stick both wheels together when bike is folded.

Last edited by Papaformigas; 03-14-18 at 12:04 PM.