View Single Post
Old 04-03-18, 09:01 PM
Abu Mahendra

Bikes: In service - FSIR Spin 3.0, Bannard Sunny minivelo, Dahon Dash Altena folder. Several others in construction or temporarily decommissioned.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GoPro just released a budget camera that gives you 80% of what the Hero6 offers, at half the price. If it has the Hero6's image stabilization, that alone may be worth the price.

Originally Posted by MovingViolation View Post
Selamat Pagi!

Thanks!

So far I've experimented with out-front barfly mount and with chest harness (suboptimal on road bike because pic becomes very boring when get into the drops on the interesting descents). Must acquire a helmet mount and give it a try.

I too use electronic stabilisation on my Garmin Virb Ultra 30. Got it instead of the GoPro because of simpler integration with ANT+ sensor metrics. See how I go after trying a helmet mount. If not happy, will be getting a GoPro as well.

YMMV, but I find watching these/my action cam bike videos to be a bit hypnotic and relaxing. A good deal of this is the ultra-wide angle lens which sucks the viewer into the action. Fun fun... and probably another way that this cycling hobby becomes yet more of a money sink .