COBikeLover
Banned.

Bikes: Trek DS 3

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Karmajack
^Yeah at 5'7" the 17.5" should be good for you after making some proper adjustments and/or minor changes.
Originally Posted by Karmajack
^Yeah at 5'7" the 17.5" should be good for you after making some proper adjustments and/or minor changes.
After I wrote that, I found this for sizing: google "competitive cycles fit calculator" (it won't let me post hyperlinks till I have 10 posts so I will come back and fix this then.)

AI spent the time actually doing all the measurements. Had super easy youtube video that showed exactly how to take all measurements and was super surprised that the bike was actually pretty much dead on a perfect fit. I did some adjustments last night and spent 40 miles on the bike today. Was blown away how comfortable it is for me. Really falling in love with this bike!

The only thing I would like to do is raise the stem up a little higher somehow which I am going to look into tonight. Need a good seat, but outside of that, very happy to start.

I guess I have been on oversized bikes most of my life and just not use to it. But it is starting to fit like a glove!