Old 05-17-18, 08:36 AM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by carpediemracing
I love how "race sim" keeps intruding. That's exactly what I want with the Playstation + seat set up.

I have a huge fan, crazy CFM, so much so that it can keep me cool until the air is physically unable to take more moisture (80 deg F, 80% humidity, seems like).

I'm eyeing IKEA units, wall mount (off the floor because never know), to hold monitor (aka flatscreen TV), tower desktop for Zwift, speakers, etc. I have rollers, trainer, rocking trainer, and a fixed gear spin bike, would like to have something where I can rotate them around somewhat easily.

Room is tiny, maybe 12'x12', so not much room. Three doors (closet, hallway, another room), two of which open regularly.

I'm probably going to run a network cable down to the room, although I don't experience many network drops.

I forgot to say the floor was covered in wall to wall carpet. Would like to not go back to carpet, to do a one piece linoleum instead. Noting the importance of level, would spring for leveling the floor first.

I'd cover it all with exercise mat stuff. I had interlocking stuff but it got ruined, all has to be replaced.

Currently, add a bit more clutter:
Sprinter della Casa: Training - Dungeon 3.0.0.0

Front view - missing a shelf sticking out from the baker shelf holding mouse. Laptops replaced with keyboard, PC is in shelf.

Red bike on trainer, motion rollers against wall.
Check Amazon for stuff, and even the Zwift Racers Facebook group. They have some good ideas and cheap items out there. I'd also recommend cleaning that box!

Also, it wouldn't hurt to say hi in Zwift. I've lined up twice with you in races and was screaming your name to no avail.