Old 06-28-18, 07:52 PM
bigbossman 
Dolce far niente

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
***UPDATED*** 7/14 Garage sale - brake levers, shifters, cranks, pedals, etc...

Cleaning the garage, found a whole stash of stuff from back when I used to flip bikes. Priced as marked.... mix and match, make a bundle and shoot me an offer. I need this stuff out of my life. Bonus if you're local, but glad to ship. The more you buy, the more I'll deal. More stuff to follow, as I did through 15 years of garage debris.

In case of multiple folks wanting the same stuff, TIME STAMPS RULE

Box full of MTB/triple front derailleurs. Mix of Shimano and Suntour. mid to lower level. Most are clamp on, all of them are clean and ready to use. $65 $50shipped, obo. Buy the box and surprise your friends, or maybe decorate the Christmas tree. Might make good lures for Bluefin Tuna: SOLD

Schwinn Varsity shifters, just the thing for your restoration. $15 shipped

Shimano 5504 (I think?) double crank, 170mm arms, with BB. Shiny and clean, with good teeth. SOLD

Box o' misc axles, cones, spacers, and bearings. Mostly all rear, 5/6 speed, all bolt-ons, not skewer. SOLD

Suntour Superbe levers. 2 pair, lots of road rash, 2 dirty Diacompe hoods. SOLD

Generic new hoods, look like Diacompe, for internal brake cables. SOLD

Suntour Cyclone levers, could use a polish, decent hoods. External cables. SOLD

Diacompe brake levers, pretty, good hoods that need cleaning. External cables. SOLD

Shimano levers, internal cables, very nice with nice hoods. SOLD

S. J. Perelman

Last edited by bigbossman; 07-14-18 at 09:49 AM.