Old 01-14-06, 01:48 PM
Treespeed
Warning:Mild Peril

Bikes: Cilo, Surly Pacer, Kona Fire Mountain w/Bob Trailer, Scattante

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I still don't understand why everyone gets so bent about discussions on the internet about VC. It's not as if someone is riding with you, looking over your shoulder and telling you how to ride. If you don't like the discussion, change the channel. Serge puts VC into the title of the majority of his posts, and yet despite ILTB and the rest of the VC haters protests you'll find them replying to almost everyone of his posts. You'd think HH actually had the power to destroy bike lanes or enact legislation the way you folks complain about VC. It's sounds like one guy's interpretation of VC, besides Bek, Diane, Gene, and a few other names that escape me at the moment I don't see anyone else offering anything other than criticism. All this BS about censoring or moving the VC discussion is pathetic. No one is forcing anyone to discuss VC or keeping folks like dnvrfox from starting new threads. I for one have enjoyed the VC discussion, I don't always agree with everyone, but what would be the point of that?