vja4Him
GadgetJim57

Bikes: Yuba Sweet Curry eBike, Surly Long Haul Trucker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Car Free for 10 Years !!!

I got rid of my last car (Dodge Caravan) 10 years ago, in 2008. I got an Electra Townie and rode that for around one year, then got my Surly Long Haul Trucker, which I rode from April, 2009-late 2017. Due to serious health issues . I am investing in a custom high-tech Yuba Sweet Curry with a 1500W motor, and 80Ahr battery pack (4 batteries), 4 headlights, taillights, brake lights and turn signals, and many other features ..

I was planning on buying a low-mileage mini-van when I retire in two or three years, but decided not to get another car. I will just keep riding my Yuba Sweet Curry eBike .. which will be perfect for cycling to work, shopping and going on tours two or three times every year, and camping at local campgrounds.

I have two tours planned for this year 1) Napa Valley and surrounding area 2) Bodega Bay to Brookings and at least two tours planned for 2019 1) San Francisco to Santa Cruz over Spring Vacation 2019 and 2) Point Reyes and the surrounding area during the summer, 2019 ..