Old 07-11-18, 11:48 AM
Mountainroadman
Trying out Road Riding

Bikes: 2014 Scott Spark 930, 2013 Scott CR1 full Carbon, 2011 Scott CX Team cyclocross, 1993 Trek 2200 Composite Carbon, 1990 Smith & Wesson full suspension Police bike, 1982 Austro Daimler made by Puch in France

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks 2_i for your input on how these style bikes feel klutzy. I have to say that my wife is not into bikes, she has probably only been on a bike about 10-15 times in her life (she's 43) and has bad vision in one eye and is overall a fairly clumsy person. I do love her btw!
I will have to disagree with you about how these style bikes feel klutzy, I've ridden them and they are uber comfortable and very easy to ride, easy on your back, and simple to get on and off of.
My wife also has two other bikes that are in the garage that she can use anytime she wants, one is a single speed boardwalk cruiser, the other is a GT mountain bike that fits her and has good components, deore groupset. I just thought that she would appreciate a more comfortable bike, given her limited biking skillset...and it appears I a was right, she did like 6 laps around our house last night on the Trek to my surprise.