Old 07-12-18, 10:10 AM
wrk101
Thrifty Bill

Bikes: 86 Katakura Silk, 87 Prologue X2, 88 Cimarron LE, 1975 Sekai 4000 Professional, 73 Paramount, plus more

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Including seat post frame clamp bolt and headset with a frame sale are always good. I'd sell BB and crankset elsewhere along with the Suntour BL bits. BL has decent value too if you are patient, and easy to pack. BB is NOT unique to that frame, its matched with the crankset. So its value is with the crankset.

If you toss everything in including derailleurs and crankset, $175 +/-. Sold separately the crankset , BB, and derailleur set could bring $100 on fleece bay. Sell the BB with the crankset, sell the derailleur set as a separate group. With some packing practice, the crankset and BB will fit in a USPS flat rate padded envelope, $7.20 anywhere in US including HI and AK! Derailleur set could probably go first class mail, another bargain!

Now if frame buyer wants all the stuff, give them a discount, it will all fit in the box with the frame with no additional postage. It takes me 1 1/2 hours to pack a frame, IF I have all the supplies in hand.
Half of that time is spent cutting down the box, to save on postage.

Last edited by wrk101; 07-12-18 at 10:15 AM.