Steeljag

Bikes: Giant TCR Adv Pro I

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rubiksoval
A grumpy, antisocial, rantish response:

People that just up and start conversations annoy me (in any context, but ESPECIALLY if I'm doing something strenuous), and to think that you should determine what I do or do not take seriously also annoys me. You do you and I'll do me. Don't assume you know anything about anything.

But the thing that trumps all of that is MY safety. You don't jump on my wheel because I have no idea how capable you are at riding on my wheel without crashing me. Or crashing yourself! I frequently barely skirt holes and debris. I don't want to be responsible for YOUR safety on MY solo ride.

If you want a social experience, go join a spin class. I'm not on a bike ride to give you a good pull. Sorry, not sorry.

There are group rides and beginner's rides and all the like where stuff can be different. My solo rides are always for a reason.
LOL....just the response I expected ! Relax dude, get out more and enjoy life ! Life is too short to be grumpy and miserable! Never wrote I did it ( reading comprehension) I offered a possible explanation of why it may have, to the poster who wrote about it ! Not condoning or condemning!

I wrote in my area there is mostly verbal communication / understanding prior to someone (unknown) catching a wheel ( again reading comprehension) .

Before getting your BP up while sitting alone in your room, relax...enjoy cycling ...have fun !