Old 07-21-18, 07:20 PM
No matches
Flatballer's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 11,094

Bikes: two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rubiksoval View Post
No. I'm already a teacher. This is just an additional degree and certification. I've been teaching for four years without it. It's not a requirement to teach in my district, but I know people who have used it for defense lawyers against absurd attempts at lawsuits or litigation.

But it's a requirement of the university for some reason, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be for my benefit or theirs. Another fellow teacher is in a similar boat with having to get the insurance to get his administrator's license.
Well that's even stranger then. The university wouldn't seem to have any liability there, so why would they care about anything?
Flatballer is offline