View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 06:58 AM
MichalisLaz

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, what a detailed response. Thank so you much.

I unfortunately do not have a Performance shop remotely close where i live. My rides will be mainly/almost completely on road/pavement and cobblestone. I tested the Jari on such surfaces and felt quite robust and steady. It had a kind of certainty when riding.

Absolute felt nice but the drop handlebar are something i would like for my main bike. I have looking at them for a long time and doing heavy mods is not my style. I am not sure if that will be the deal breaker for Absolute, which seems to be a great all-round bike. I have requested Something from the Sportif line up at my local store so lets see how that happens.

I was directed to B'twin 540. I read a lot a good feedback for the back. I am a bit concerned since i haven't heard of the brand before. But the specs speak for themselves, especeially for the price (!!!), Carbon fork, shimano 105 and 9 kg for just 750 euros.

Do you have any opinions on the matter? Another concern is that this bike looks a bit fragile. I don't know if it can handle me cause i weigh around 95 kg.

Cheers