View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 07:21 PM
badger1

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1581 Post(s)
Liked 1,189 Times in 605 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155

sometimes it is just low hanging fruit. I don’t believe in Sasquatch, space aliens or the idea there is an organized conspiracy against every loony business plan that struggles because it didn’t take competition and customers in account.

Even in a site called Bicycle Forums car free is a super minority. In the car free forum the people that are car free are a minority. Check it out sometime. In other words very few people are interested enough to care if someone rent owns or rides a bike let alone how much. It isn’t on the radar of blue chip corporate America’s board rooms.

There is is no conspiracy to make dockless bikes fail by anyone from the auto industry except in the mind of someone that believes in conspiracies. There has been no evidence that anything but bad planning and administration has caused these failures but some insist it isn’t the plan it is some outside agency that doesn’t even know this unorganized quest you call LCF exists.

No it doesn’t fill me with joy because I don’t see it as a real issue. I see the whole idea of automotive vandals as wishful thinking by someone that cannot see a bad business plan when they see it.

But you go ahead and have fun with it. It is entertaining.
This, and this.