Old 08-13-18, 03:45 AM
dunrobin

Bikes: colnago titanio oval master, pinarello treviso es, centurion prestige, tomac ti 26er, lemond buenos aires, mbk 753, vitus 992 and zx1, rocky mountain hammer disc,bd century titanium, specialized venge expert

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hoovbikes View Post
Thanks for the opinions everybody. As it (never) happens, shortly after posting this I miraculously stumbled upon an insane deal on a 2018 Lynskey Cooper CX frame (probably the bike I was most lustful for out of the lot) and snatched it up instantaneously. I am suspiciously yet presently surprised to say that it seems like I might be coming out with the best of all worlds in the end- a brand new high quality Ti frame from one of the most reputable builders in the country at a price point closer to that of a quality steel bike. Still have some research to do on the build front but in the end I think it's going to be sick and definitely should satisfy the OCD a-hole who's been yelling at me from inside my brain for too long now.

p.s. @mstateglfr I hope your afternoon torment was at least somewhat manageable lolol
glad you found what you were looking for...a spare set of wheels and it would morph into a capable road bike as well...