Old 01-17-06, 05:34 AM
KingTermite 
On my TARDIScycle!

Bikes: Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry....I hadn't seen any replies to this and thought the thread got "lost".

Feet....kind of like the bottom of the foot where the cleat is gets very sensitive feeling. I'm not sure if I'd call it "hotfoot" or not. Although...Sunday I moved the cleat up higher and it seemed better. So I'll see if this is the permanent fix.

Shoulder pain: I did get the stem lengthened according to the "fit" I had using their fit system. Although, the pain was there originally, and is still there with the longer stem. I'm almost maxed out now, stem is 120mm. It feels plenty far enough out....I don't think a longer stem would help.

I was really trying to figure things out on Sunday and I think my sis Siu has it right. I think I'm (not sure why) favoring one side. Is there a fit reason that would entice me to favor one side?

As far as the feel of the pain in my arm/shoulder, it feels like it would as if I'd slept on it and it was "out of whack". It's not killer pain, but a long dull pain. Now its Tuesday, 2 days after the ride and I can still feel it.

Of course, I have other problems now too....I crashed Sunday and need to get my bike fixed. At a minimum I bent my handlebars and need to replace the handlebars. Luckily all that I came out of it with is a bruise on my leg.