Michigander
Banned.

Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Humorous encounters with the cops.

Last night, I was driving around the city I live in, and my crown victoria sounded like the engine needed to be stomped on to burn out the crap from the engine. From a dead standstill, I stomped on the gas, and hit the break once I got to 25. I never broke any law, I didn't even squeal the tires. But nevertheless, there was a cop behind me who I didn't notice.

He had nothing on me, and thought he should just tailgate me until I screwed up. I was annoyed that this jackass decided that he should follow me assuming I would screw up, so I decided to do laps around the city; if I left the city I knew he would have to stop because he would be out of his jurisdiction. It was like a road test that would yield a ticket and an insurance premium increase if I made even a small mistake. After doing 4 laps around the perimeter of the city, I got sick of it, went home, parked, got out of my car, waved at the cop as he went by, and he did a friendly honk. I think he had as much fun as I did.

Since I don't really break any laws and therefor don't usually talk to the cops, except for a friend of mine who is a cop, and because I thought that whole situation was kind of funny, I thought it would be fun to have a thread about any and all funny run-ins BF users have had with the police.