View Single Post
Old 09-18-18, 01:20 PM
gugie 
Crapmaster Emeritus

Bikes: JP Weigle'd Raleigh Competition reconstruct, 73 Raleigh Competition 650b'ed, 96 Bike Friday NWT, 83 Lotus Classique, 78 Centurion ProTour, 73 Raleigh Grand Sports

Mentioned: 743 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2130 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by mgopack42 View Post
I am new to this site, found it after I bought my Ciocc. I really like the personalities of the BF C&V denizens. I think we "get" each other. Also, EC has been on my radar since i first heard about it when a friend with a sweet Eddy Merckx told me about it this spring. All that being said, even though I am loathe to plan SOOO far in advance, can I reserve a bed? I think the SO would not want to come along, so all I would need is a soft spot for my head and aching muscles.
Ah, another koolaid drinker! I know it's far in advance, but after last year's Eroica, I knew I was coming back. Many of us were pretty sure that the start was moving to Cambria, and I knew that the real experience was meeting up and spending time with other BF C&Ver's, so I went for it.

I'll send you a PM, consider yourself reserved.