Paul Barnard
For The Fun of It

Bikes: Lynskey GR300, Lynskey Backroad, Litespeed T6, Lynskey MT29, Burley Duet

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2135 Post(s)
Liked 1,646 Times in 828 Posts
Originally Posted by MyTi

how is this two/three tone mess of a bike even warm. it can’t be helped due to the paint job. I’m finding that people here simply lack good taste. my goodness may the lord have mercy on my eyes. growlerdinky must of had his acid reflux cured after seeing this thing. Ok the blue is nice but blue and neon green? No.

It's not warm. It is white hot. As much as I love ti bikes, my second one arrives tomorrow, ti bikes are ugly. Your bike is ugly. And I don't say that lightly. Bare ti, either polished or milled is a half step above hideous. One of the things I like about it is that it's so ugly it will be less of a theft target. There's really nothing hot about it at all. I won't be posting mine here for the masses to comment on. I already know what people think about ti bikes. They think like I do, and they are right.

No matter how much you argue your points, you won't sway anyone towards ti. You may in fact sway them away. This seems like a good time to remind the readership that there are some normal people who love ti, so don't hold this against all of us.