Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
A note to the OP, @jpescatore :
BTW, over the years I have responded to several of these threads with open-ended requests for travel destinations. One thing they have in common is that the OP never informs us of the final destination, much less how was the trip, even when requested to do so.
Originally Posted by jpescatore View Post
I think I'm the OP, so:…

When we nail it down, will definitely post here, I usually post journals on CycleBlaze.
Thanks for the reply. Whenever I add my suggestions to requests for a cycling venue, I tweak the OP with my post above, as an observation. Yours was the first reply, though in the future tense.

Best wishes for your trip.
Originally Posted by jpescatore View Post
...Living in the Washington DC area, when asked this question my answer is April or October - beat the heat and cold, usually the least rainy months around here.
To the OP, perhaps you are a “city-slicker” like myself, and enjoy urban cycling, and big-city amenities after a day’s cycling [or business meeting]...
BTW I attended a meeting at the National Harbor last year in October and had a nice ride in Alexandria, VA. Next week I might be in Baltimore, again for a meeting, but likely will bring a bike. I have done some previous urban cycling there too.