Old 10-08-18, 10:40 AM
IBThomas
Banned.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by smontanaro
I have a couple complaints about the new format (well, two that I can think of right now, no make that three):
  1. When I reply to a post, I no longer see an "advanced" option, so I can't really tell what my post is going to look like until after I post it. Then I go back and edit it. Would be real nice to see what it's going to look like before committing to the post.
  2. Mentions no longer seem to work. This post mentions northbend, but though the [ MENTION ] tag is there (I see it if I edit my post - see #1 ), it is displayed as a space.
  3. There seems to be no way to try other "skins," like whatever was here before the current theme.
You can click on "Preview Post" next to the "Submit Reply" button to view what your post what look like.

Your mention seems to be working on my end. What browser and device are you using?

You can try other skins, although they wont be optimized or updated - you'll be losing functionality. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the bottom left corner there will be a drop down menu that likey says "BikeForumsNG" you can select other options of skins within that menu.