Old 10-12-18, 10:59 AM
crazyravr

Bikes: 2013 Giant TCR Comp. 0, 2015 Giant TCX SLR 1 (sold), 2019 Trek FX2

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6 View Post
I agree that even gloves advertised as waterproof aren't necessarily good. bought a pair of waterproof gloves cpl years ago. sure they are waterproof but my hands get so wet from the inside that if I remove them, the inside is sticky & I can't get them back in, or it's difficult. last yr was really happy w Pearl Izumi lobster gloves (really happy) & another BF member showed his PI fingered gloves so I got a pair (can't wait to try them). looking forward to using them. but last yr (before getting the lobster gloves) I started using bar mitts for straight bar & even drop bar bikes after talking to a young lady at a red light who loved hers. they sure so help with drizzle & rain! kinda big a gooky looking, but if you don't mind how they look, it's like riding with an air BnB for your hands! happy hands & dry gloves! sometimes no gloves! or just glove liners. I way way too many options now, but what I don't have is cold wet hands
While I love those PI lobster claws, I absolutely hated the fingered gloves. Used them couple of times and got rid of them. They do nothing but block the wind. Fingers cold, hands cold from sweat.