Old 10-13-18, 12:30 AM
Hmmm

Bikes: TCX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Giacomo 1 View Post
Sorry if you think I derailed this thread. I just thought EF Drapac was an American team and should support American cyclists like Cofidis supports French riders . Silly me!

Well, you guys enjoy the Happy Kwanzaa Crit and the Dirty Larry Race or whatever they're called. Should be a blast! 😇
I do hope you know the difference between a pro conti team and a world tour team.

Originally Posted by Giacomo 1 View Post
Respect your elders sonny, because wherever your going, we've already been...😊
Except Red Hook and Kanza right?

Sorry couldn't help myself. I appreciate the comments, and am surprised by your opinion. I think it's an interesting debate. I've recently sold my road race bike and purchased a 'cross bike. It will be fun to follow EF through different race events and see how they hold up outside of the Pro Peloton. I know that Alex Howes and Joe Dombrowski have been doing Leadville 100 for a couple years now. How great would it be to see Mike Woods at the Red Bull Bay Climb - Funny enough Phil Gaimon just posted a video of himself there.

Welp see you and the EF boys at Tracklocross nationals next year then Giacomo Or is it better we meet at Crusher in the Tushar?