Old 10-14-18, 11:24 AM
Butthash
Gold Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I know it's a long shot, but I need more clearance on my fork for my tire and I have a couple used things I can trade. I only need 2mm more clearance to fit my new tyre
1. Stock Paké(tange) fork (black) 1" fork with light rust and chips and clearance for 28mm tire. (inside bike, they don't s*** on the rug so I leave it indoors when it needs some rest)

2. Used 28mm White Vittoria Randonneur(possibly discontinued), but have never had a flat. I can throw in the rear tyre too if you don't mind a couple minor skid spots(only the front is photographed) if you need photos of the rear I can send that upon request.

These parts have served well me well, I just need a fork with at least 30mm worth of clearance so my ride will be just that mucha more comfier and slightly grippier, because I'm sorta crippled these days and need more comfort.
I am mostly looking for a Surly Steamroller fork, maybe something cheaperzn maybe carbon fiber? I dunno, my oltions are fairly open but I'm just not sure if anyone here would be willing to trade, but I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me out(and maybe help me to help them)

Thanks for your time and consideration. I hope I can help someone)
Be well!

Io

Last edited by Butthash; 10-22-18 at 01:03 PM.