Old 10-17-18, 09:18 PM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18349 Post(s)
Liked 4,501 Times in 3,346 Posts
Having both pedal dust caps is a good thing.

Check for cracks on your derailleur pulleys. Not a big deal, but a bit of a pain. I don't see any cracks in the photos, but still worth looking at it.

I think you may have some later model components in there. The 3 slots in the derailleur came in the late 70's or 80's, I think. You can look it up.

I don't think the seatpost is a Nuovo Record. Maybe Super Record? I think the NR has the rails attached to the sides, and no slots (although some slots may be aftermarket machined).

You've got a fair amount of rust on the shifters and some speckling rust on the front derailleur (I think). It also appears to be heavy wear on the inside surface of the front derailleur.

Crankset caps are a nice bonus (and are often missing or cannibalized before cranks are sold). I'm assuming the crankset bolts and washers are hidden inside of the cranks. The teeth look good on the crankset, although some mild wear on the small ring (can't see the manufacture label).

Are those pedal cages steel or aluminum? They may be a lesser model. ???

I agree with the above. $150 to $200 is probably close to the asking price, although I'd tend towards the low end $150 due to the damage and rust. A seller might be able to get slightly more parting it out on E-Bay, but then again there are the E-Bay fees, and hassle of advertising and shipping.

If it was me, I'd evaluate whether or not it is actually what you want. Are the cranks the right length? Proper gearing on the crankset?

If it isn't what you want.... then make an offer that you can't refuse. If it is perfect, give a little more.