View Single Post
Old 10-29-18, 06:18 AM
Harvieu25

Bikes: Novara MTN, Merlin Moots Fatbeat, Specialized Allez, Merlin Extralight, BH Ultralight RC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Data sites, programs etc.

The past couple of months Strava has been screwing up my data. The data on my Edge 520 and the data that Garmin Connect show are identical, but Strava keeps showing different data. The big thing now, Strava lets you set your HR max, or zones and that is suppose to correlate with your training stress score as it relates to HR.
The zones were off when I was using the HR max to base them off of, so I changed the setting in my profile to allow custom HR zones. This lowered Z3-5 so the following rides should have netted a higher stress score. It did the opposite and for 3 weeks Strava was giving stress scores less than half of what they were normally for a given roller session. Have returned to the HR max setting at a lower max (-5 bpm) and that the zones are closer to what is correct and the stress score for a given roller session is back to normal. But, the 3 weeks of NO stress score played havoc with my data, stress score, fitness and form chart (sky dived) etc.

Now Strava doesn't even show my ave/max HR for a given segment. They are quickly losing the chance of me renewing and I might even cancel before then.

My question is, what other sites are available that keep all of your data that are more reliable? Or are there any programs available to download or buy for my laptop that will do the same?

Thanks.