Old 11-02-18, 10:57 AM
Doge

Bikes: 1979 Raleigh Team 753

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3374 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 253 Posts
Originally Posted by Heathpack

You care about my problem enough to think it’s worth actually trying to fix and I’ll care about your problem enough to think it’s worth actually trying to fix.

You go first.
I do care, I have gone. Neither issue have affect on me, or relatives or close friends.
Your problem, is my problem in that I want USAC put on races where all participants have an equal opportunity.
I just want rules removed, that create unfairness, that is easier done than fixing the TUE caused issues.

What have I done?
Communicated with a number of USAC voting reps. Communicated with USAC officials many times over a decade. I think they listen and I think some things are different because of that communication.

I would suggest everyone communicate with their elected USAC reps that in the same race should be allowed to have equal use of substances and equipment.
Over time, if they hear the that same thing enough, something might happen. If the message is mixed, I doubt anything will happen.

I also have suggested, what I posted here that there should be a Cat 1-12 (or 7 or 8) with no age or gender distinction. You race with those at your level - any age, any gender. And for a given race everyone has the same stuff - and PEDs allowed. At the end of the day you just lookup the fastest in whatevergrouping you want and give them their group ribbon.

Last edited by Doge; 11-02-18 at 11:01 AM.