Old 11-11-18, 05:07 PM
Charles Wahl
Disraeli Gears

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Liked 369 Times in 214 Posts
Another facelift for BF? Or did I jwander into an unintentional settings nightmare?

I looked for something on BF using Google, and when I clicked on what was returned, BF had changed to this:

All black-and-white, smaller text, no avatar images on the threads page, of course still no date of first post (no zombie thread indication), huge vacuum between left and right sides of window., no apparent way to start viewing at the last post I had read. It's like dating a person with identity issues and a dangerous lack of self-control. Is there any way to back out of this, to something more comfortable, and more user-oriented?

Oh, and this:

The vacuum in the middle is preserved, even to the point of cutting off the thread title: thread page title length is shorter than allowable thread title length. I guess this is the tyranny of the internet moving inexorably to phone-only interface? In the future, constitutional amendments and Russian novels will have to be shorter than 140 characters? -- The dumbing down of Everything, or everything that's technologically or interfacially inconvenient.

Last edited by Charles Wahl; 11-11-18 at 05:22 PM.