Old 11-13-18, 07:10 PM
GuessWhoCycling
Banned.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by csrpenfab
There really is no trail East of Green River until you get into Norco. There is a 4 mile stretch in my City, Eastvale, that runs along the river and through a few parks. It’s quite nice, but it only runs from Archibald Ave to Hamner Ave. That portion of the trail is my quick daily ride, and I can leave my house, do 3 laps and have 25 miles.

i did ride the Riverside portion once from Norco heading east, but I found it very desolate and a bit sketchy in a few areas with lots of homeless and some meth heads. We started at the regional park in Norco. I won’t be going back there to ride.

I looked on google maps and the section I am interested in starts there in Norco heading toward Riverside. It looks like a pretty isolated place and if I remember correctly, I may have heard cars there have been broken in and robbed. But not sure, hence the topic.

I might be able to ride my bike there with only a few miles but the big rigs seem to be an obstacle in this area. Not sure I want to battle big rigs on the narrow shoulders and crazy drivers on Hamner.