View Single Post
Old 11-18-18, 03:17 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
That smell is all over numerous threads and alleged "LCF discussions" on this list and has been for quite awhile.
Yes, if's the fuming of minds who bought cars in the 70s and 80s and it's not very topical here. There is another thread about a mid-drive folder GM prototype and all I could get from the reactions is that they were supposed to have bankrupted the company that innovated the motor drive.

How does this have anything to do with bicycling as a lifestyle and not as another thread about what boneheads the auto industry and drivers must be that almost infests LCF and A&S?

Rants are not advocacy. They don't have anything to do with safety (unless they are about unsafe bikes and parts).

I and others fully understand that you didn't like GM 35-40 years ago but this is 2018.

Maybe the problems are different now. What do they have to do with a bike?

I sense that you have allegiances to other e-bike and folder makes...this is fine. Try and stick to some positive critiques of the bike. Positive does include mentions of it's flaws as well as it's successes.