Old 12-16-18, 08:40 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Pink Klein MTB, Phil Wood VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), Cilo Road Frame, Proteus frame

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by mouse View Post
I've been interested in trying some CBD products. I'm reluctant because I haven't done enough research. I listened to several podcasts and they all said to watch out because most of the products on the market don't contain the beneficial extracts.
I trust Floyd's to have the stuff but it is good to watch out and be weary. I was hesitant for a while but I have grown older and softened up to stuff like this. If it doesn't work ah well but I am really hoping it does because I don't like taking prescription drugs especially for painkilling because they can be highly addictive and as someone who has taken "the good stuff" I know why people get hooked on it and how easy it is to be irresponsible. I have taken actual cannabis and am not a fan other than hidden well in edibles and even then it is not something I want to do often. I really just want the pain relief effects and I think CBD could provide that.