Old 12-17-18, 09:43 AM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
Originally Posted by Aroc8
Masteglfr...why too funny? What was so random?
Every once in a while someone posts into an old thread and unknowingly restarts it (called a zombie thread). Usually it's because they look at the thread via the search function and don't notice the dates of the posts. No biggy, just a chuckle when it happens because it's like someone walking into a room and continuing a conversation that ended a year ago

It may seem that I was being argumentative in that thread but on forums such as this there is a great deal of debate about various ideas that people have. Just wait until you ask about which chain lube to use! We debate which racks are best, panniers, spokes, tires etc... and lot's of people say stuff that makes sense or doesn't. I think of it as argument in the Greek sense in which ideas are sometimes challenged and either verified or rejected based on their merits.

Again, welcome. I live on the left coast and have mostly toured the western provinces but plan to get out your way in 2019 for a Trans Canada run.
You need to make about ten posts to be able to post pics so look around the forum and join in a few conversations. Don't just spam ten posts though as the mods dislike that.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 12-17-18 at 09:58 AM.