Old 01-07-19, 11:04 AM
danarello

Bikes: 2013 Pinarello FPQuattro Ultegra; 1987 Schwinn Super Sport; 1989 Schwinn Tempo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Schwinn Circuit

Seller droped the asking price!
Originally Posted by Kabuki12 View Post
Wow, I haven't seen one of those in a while. One of my local buddies here in Ventura had the identical bike . He bought it new in L.A. somewhere and paid quite a bit for it (somewhere around a grand). He loved that bike and rode it a lot until he got a spiral break in the head tube on one of his rides to Santa Barbara. He was really upset about it , even had a frame builder try to repair it with no avail. He could not find another one so he ended up with a 1973 Paramount(had to be Schwinn!). I am servicing it now for him. I got all the left over parts from the Circuit brakes , drive train etc. even the fork. I never rode it but he swears it rode just as good as his Paramount. Joe
I had the opportunity to buy an 88 Schwinn circuit on CL San diego for $280 on christmas Eve! Didn't move on it though and someone else got it the next day and is trying to flip it for $450 now.

Last edited by danarello; 01-07-19 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Thought I was posting below Schwinn Circuit pic