View Single Post
Old 01-08-19, 01:24 PM
gugie 
Crapmaster Emeritus

Bikes: JP Weigle'd Raleigh Competition reconstruct, 73 Raleigh Competition 650b'ed, 96 Bike Friday NWT, 83 Lotus Classique, 78 Centurion ProTour, 73 Raleigh Grand Sports

Mentioned: 671 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1967 Post(s)
Time to ping this back to life.

il Palazzo degli Eroi is filling up rapidly. I may or may not have any slots available, and have sent out emails to those who gave me a verbal/email si for a deposit.

Another issue - if you're going, how are you getting there? SLO airport isn't exactly a hub. Flying into San Jose or LAX and driving up would make more sense. We have a lot of members in both areas, perhaps some car-pooling could happen. My plan is to fly into San Jose and rent a car/SUV/Van, depending on how many people want to car pool down. If you're in the PNW and can get your bike to Portland, I think there are a few people driving down that have said they might be able to take an extra bike or two. Another option is shipping your bike directly to Cambria.