Old 01-16-19, 08:09 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2925 Post(s)
Liked 2,921 Times in 1,489 Posts
I don't think it was exactly C&V when I got it, this Fuji Professional is the best freebie that comes to mind. I was working in a shop and had built one of good customers a beautiful Cramerotti cyclocross bike. It was his frame and I just assembled it per his instructions, with a little input from me. A week or so after he picked up the bike he comes into the shop with his Fuji Pro, sans wheels. I asked what he needed done to it, and he said nothing he just wanted me to have it for doing such a great job on his Cramerotti build. He was a great guy and for some reason despite there being a more experienced mechanics in the shop he usually insisted I do his work. Maybe it was my passion or he just wanted to make sure I got to work on something other than Huffus and Univegas

I put the HF hubbed Mavic wheels on it along with the longer stem, wider bars and seatpost. Sadly someone got away with the orginal SR pedals and other take off parts. It was a great riding bike and I put lots of fun miles on it but alas it was just too small, so I sold here a few years ago. I think it lives in Ill. now, perhaps I'll get to see it at the Coppi ride.

These are not the wheels I usually used on this bike, I had built HF hubs onto silver Mavic Montherly Route rims, solid but still nice riding wheels. These are HF hubs on Ambrosio rims.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 01-16-19 at 08:18 AM.