i bike therefore i am

Bikes: 84 mongoose hilltopper custom

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
In Richmond Va Please Read

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 5:13 PM

Earlier tonight me and Julie were attacked, confronted and assaulted by two cars. After trying to run us over, the people got out of the car and jumped me and also punched Julie and pushed her to the ground. I don't understand what kind of people would do this and why? The main point is I only got one of the licsence plate .. is (GOD CIV) if you see this .. please contact the proper authorites or non-authorites. As a cyclist and, what I see I as, a moral person I bealive in justice. with this said I have faith in the bike community and hope too acheive justice in what is truely a "punk-ass" act. thanks for everyones support and as of tonight me and julie feel okay besides the expected bruises. Anything anyone can offer in the means of information or help in apprehending the ass-alants would be greatly appreciated.
"Never Give In, Never Give up!"
-This is our right of way, and I WILL defend it the best I can!!!

----------
REPOST FROM JULIE:
last night stu and i were attacked on our way home. there was a conflict over who had the right of way.. we did of course but they made an issue of it and tried to run us both over. there were two cars which stopped on floyd and laurel and at least six guys got out and proceeded to knock stu over. they started punching him and when i got on the mix they punched me and threw me to the ground.

the **** was ****ed up... bottom line is if you see a liscense plate that god civ please contact the right people. this was the car that was DIRECTLY involved in our assault.

we are okay... i have a busted lip and a couple of bruises.. i think they kicked me while i was down and stu has a wounds and lots of bruises they definately were kicking and punching him while he was down....

thanks to everyone who has contacted us about the incident....
one last thing if you drive a car please be aware of cyclists around you ..... thanks... -julie

------------------
repost from a bystander:

"My gf and i just rode by and stopped towards the end of a hit and run/jumping in Richmond VA. A girl and her boyfriend got into a confrontation with a car over the right of way. It ended with the wanna be ganster getting out and jumping the couple, stomping the girl while she was on the ground. We called the cops and gave them any info we could. If anyone sees a silver honda civic with Virginia tag number "GOD CIV" please blow the car up and kill all who are in it...not really but do what u feel is necessary to justify this incident"

the two kids were on bikes, the car cut them off, they yelled, and the get rich or die trying types stepped out of the car and proceeded to beat them up. the cops have been informed...

but don't be afraid to deal out some serious ulock justice if you find this car. i'm so ready to smash their windows and slash their tires. i will total that car with my adjustable wrench if i have to. seriously. if you know who owns this car, ****ing tell someone. don't be a *****. this **** can't stand.

do me a favor and repost this.

Listing 1-1 of 1 1 of 1