View Single Post
Old 02-05-19, 12:50 PM
bp2k8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
hi robbie tunes. you have been so helpful in the past and i appreciate it.
the 1989 iron man master Dimensions:
bottom bracket to center of top tube - 21.82 inches
top tube/seat post area to headset 22.2 inches and
roughly a 55cm

thaks tmar. i figured it was as i remember the other turbo the red one being from 1983 if im not mistaken
turbo is 56 cm i have everything available to go back to stock except rear derailleur and brake levers. Currently set up with suntour winner pro freewheel and six speed indexed perfect. i have original bars and saddle and other parts it came with as my father is the original owner. The sungino crank and BB are better than any shimano cranksets in this era including 600 and durace imo. Hardly any effort needed to fly.

centurion carbon - all stock except fork. I have fork but I cannot seem to align it properly as if the drops are micro out of whack. I am not a veteran like you guys tho
Currently have it paired in mind with look carbon fork I have or Sakae prism silver matte similar alloy fork

centurion carbon 54 all stock I have including wheels as with all my bikes I store the bikes I have or dont use without wheels for space saving purposes. Currently this carbon is set with intention of shimano 600 sti shifters and 8 speed 600 tricolor derailleur

Last edited by bp2k8; 02-05-19 at 07:42 PM.