View Single Post
Old 02-07-19, 12:10 PM
crank_addict
Banned

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1361 Post(s)
Liked 423 Times in 282 Posts
Not officially ours but now thinking I'M the one they've adopted! We've known them for approximately a year.

Lots of drama from that time, one was forgotten and left outside while our nearby resident coyote pack are howling. We've had these two on and off going on four months. Often three weeks at a time.

Pretty sorry situation with their owner and I don't know how or where he's going to end up. My wife is greatly emotional about it and also frustrated. Latest ordeal- owner took off and left them for four days, out of food and water (not the first time this has happened). At the persistence of my wife, she made me try and contact the owner last night. Fortunately through some diligent phone work and others, did get to the owner. Agreed for me to pick them up.

Both are very cute and intelligent. We have leash laws but in some remote paths, I've let them off. They walk in synch and very well mannered. The light colored is very stoic and sticks to me like a magnet. Sits still and likes to observe while I work on a project. The other is more playful, endless puppy like.

Last edited by crank_addict; 02-07-19 at 12:33 PM.