Old 02-08-19, 09:01 AM
jamesdak

Bikes: G.L. Maillot Juane & Ventoux,Schwinn Circuit, Prologue,PDG Paramount,Paramount,Tempo,Jake The Snake,LeMond Zurich & Tourmelet,Giordana XL Super & Antares,Puegeot U08,Bob Jackson,Fuji S12-S,Opus III,Orbea Cabestany,Bianchi Campione,Basso Gap

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Well, I don't really know what to think of all of this. But I do have a friend in the bike parts industry. He's working with a company that does c.f. work for NASCAR. As they help him develop his parts they also are testing other companies current products on the market. Most of those products do not even come close to the standards they have to use for the NASCAR parts. Some parts from major companies are surprisingly bad by their standards. Now I guess you can say that the standards needed for the various industry's are different. But for those arguing that C.F. is used for planes and cars and such it might be enlightening to realize how different the standards are.

I have seen some of the test results myself so needless to say there's some C.F. stuff I'll stay away from for sure.