Old 02-18-19, 09:11 AM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3241 Post(s)
Liked 2,512 Times in 1,510 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieTunes
By now, most people think I change all my bikes to modern stuff.
Well, lately I've not been doing that, with some (gasp!) friction bikes in the herd, some Campy Syncro (double gasp!), etc.

Nice paint, lined lugs. I do need to put the rear axle adjusters back in, I suppose.

1985 Bob Jackson Limited Edition. 53cm ST, 54cm TT. Campagnolo dropouts/fork ends, Haden lugs.

Cinelli steering, Shimano 600AX post holding a Prologo perch. Modolo brake levers.

DA 7400 RD, modified with a longer cage. Specialized compact triple crankset, square taper, uses the DA7400 BB just fine. Suntour Mountech FD.

DA7400 2/3 x 6 shifters. Veloflex Masters on Mavic Open S.U.P. CD rims.

7400 calipers with OEM pads. Reynolds 531 Professional tubing.

Suntour Mountech FD, 7400 pedals with L cages. Note the barrel adjuster is Campy. I'm looking for a DA version.

DA 7400 hubs, rear is a 6sp DA freewheel 12-24. I did not remove the freewheel to clean those inner spokes. I'll have to do that.

Fizik wrap. Unk bottle cage, with a lower bolt that is reamed. I'll work on that with an EZ-Out reverse thread screw.

Haden made the lugs, I believe.
Say-wheat! Red and shiny. Fricton shifting compact triple. Easy to find a gear you like. That looks like an enjoyable ride. Well done. Could that be the SOTR ride? I guess I am going to bring 3-4 bikes and decide when I get there.