View Single Post
Old 02-18-19, 10:00 AM
datlas 
Beyond Bogus

Bikes: 1986 Alpine (steel road bike), 2009 Ti Habenero, 2013 Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 385 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8512 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 52 Posts
Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
C'mon now, it's not like this is a prison in here. One can mention other threads and state that it's either wonderful or awful or anywhere in between. Just don't criticize a specific individual or post or thread topic, or say anything that would cause an individual to come into this thread and complain. For example, you can't say something like "Oh boy that troll is at it again in xxx thread", because he and everybody else can figure out who you're talking about. Just one example of hundreds. Just don't make the remark personal is the general guideline.

Now I realize some people don't have good judgement and some don't do well toeing a fine line and that it would be best if they just said nothing at all. And if your comment disappears then you'll know the reason why.

And if you really really really MUST say something personal, go post in that particular thread and take your chances over there, not here.
I won't make it personal. It's just tough to know when someone posts "I just bought this bike! Did I get a good buy???" if they are really sincere and worthy of talking to or just a silly old troll. Sad!
Addiction is all about class.