Old 03-05-19, 03:40 PM
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1973 Raleigh Twenty, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5867 Post(s)
Liked 365 Times in 259 Posts
Originally Posted by robertorolfo View Post
Where in Brooklyn is this coop?

And you are probably better off just riding down 2nd Avenue if you need to head dowtown on the east side.
The coop is Mechanical Gardens. It's open Mondays from 6pm-9pm. Only three hours a week. Why don't you meet me there?

I live in the West Village. Yesterday, I took Madison Ave. Forget that. Today I took First Ave, and that was fine. Second Ave coming home is very unfun. Must find better avenue. This city is crazy. And we activists are really pissed about the death of Aurilla Lawrence. She was 25 and a beloved cyclist. A tanker truck rolled over her and right on. She is the fifth cyclist killed this year. Vision Zero my ass. The driver may not know he killed her. The mayor has a lot of explaining to do. He only moves about in a motorcade of SUVs and does not understand city living.

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.