Duo
Banned.

Bikes: The Good Book of bicycling

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Lemond1985
O.P., I hope your bike isn't lost or stolen. You could wind up spending the rest of your life trying to replace it, and wind up with 30 or 40 bikes, and an incurable addiction. Along with all the rest, broken marriages, bike racing posters on every wall, a bike repair stand in the living room, high-end pantographed parts strewn about everywhere, incoherent babbling of technical terms and obscure acronyms, chronic saddle sores ... it's a terminal disease, and the latter stages can get quite ugly.
meh, it could be the reverse. for me it seems that what was a Great Machine suddenly is not so after riding others bicycles. the age of a bike really has nothing to do with how good the bike is, and i just enjoy the new and old bikes. everyone on the forums seems to think there is a Grail bike of some sort, well i don't agree. get one that fits, good tires and components.......there you go another great fill in the blank touring, racing, gravel or commuting bicycle. i have yet to find any bicycle so Supreme that no other bicycle can come close. never. so there is hope for all of us.